Downeast Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative created in 1941 for the purpose of providing additional value and financial options to its membership. We partner with our members and tailor our products and services to meet their specific individual needs. Our credit union is much different than a bank, with our sole purpose to continually improve the financial well-being of all members collectively – not just a few stockholders. Our credit union promotes a “People helping People” philosophy and culture; a culture where we serve people, not profit.
We are searching for a Temporary Member Service Representative for our Belfast Branch location until mid-May 2023. The chosen candidate will become an advocate for our membership and will assist our team in accomplishing all objectives associated with the “People helping People” philosophy.
The preferred requirements are as follows:
• Will provide training and education to the ideal candidate who is a great cultural fit, even though no experience in the financial industry is necessary
• A strong knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office
• Ability to communicate and cross service CU products
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player who is self-motivated, organized, detail oriented/multi-tasker
• Kind, caring and passionate in helping others
• Actively participating and contributing within your local community
• High-School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
The work schedule for this Temporary MSR position is 35-40 hours per week until mid-May 2023 and offers a generous base salary.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Donna Cochran, VP – HR, Downeast CU, 23 Third Avenue, Baileyville, ME 04694 or email email@example.com. You may also stop by any branch of Downeast Credit Union for an application, or
download an application here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For our members’ convenience, links are available in this website to allow quick access to other sites that may be of interest. Clicking on a third party link will take you out of Downeast Credit Union’s website to an alternative website not operated by DECU. The Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the third party website and does not represent either the third party website or the member if you enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies of the website to which you are linking may differ from those practiced by DECU.