This service covers those unexpected things life throws at us all, such as when you make a small error balancing your check book, or if you have a flat tire on Thursday and you don't get paid until Friday.
- The fee for the payment of each overdraft is $35.
- Transactions that may cause or create overdrafts using your courtesy pay limit: NSF transactions initiated for payment against your checking account may be paid by us using your assigned Courtesy Pay limit, including our fees. Our NSF/OD fee may be imposed for paying, or not paying, overdrafts you create by: Checks or other electronic means.
- We reserve the right to require you to pay your outstanding overdraft (negative) balance, including our fees, on demand or within thirty (30) days.
- Whether your overdrafts will be paid or not is at our sole discretion and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing or if you have too many overdrafts. We may refuse to pay an overdraft for you at any time, even though your account is in good standing and even though we may have previously paid overdrafts for you.
- You May Always Opt Out: You may choose at any time to not participate in Courtesy Pay by notifying one of our Member Service Representatives who will explain what this ("Opt Out") means, and the potential consequences, for you.
- See us for complete details.